Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tattoo & Coffee


Intriguing isn't it? I thought so too which is why, when I had some time to kill, after a canceled meeting I drove by a sign that said Tattoo & Coffee and actually turned around to get a cup of tea. I write this to you from the combined space of Bananelope Coffee and Smokey Banana Tattoo. Where you can enjoy a cup of joe and watch through the glass and people get ink imbedded I their flesh. What a marvelous world.


I mean that sincerely. In a time when people live most of their lives without really getting to know their neighbors anymore, I find it refreshing that two business decided to open their wall and share space and advertising power. I would love to see more places like this. How about they knock out the wall between The Cup and The Crystal Dragon? Or between Albertson's & the next door liquor store? Floyd's Barber & WaHoo's Tacos on Pearl & 28th did it, and it feels great. They should open their wall just a bit more though.

You have neighbors, do you know them?

No comments: