Saturday, December 27, 2014

Inquiry!

Dear friend,
 
I am the Sales Marketing Manager of Swansea Global Resources Ltd from Ghana West Africa, I am looking to meet a rightful person who can work with our company base on commission.
I will like to know if you can act as our representative within your vicinity?
 
Your duty is only to receive our Cheque payments within your vicinity and you will be entitle to 15% of every transaction made through your service, once you can show us some kind of sincerity we can always divert our Cheque payments to you and you will be entitle to other opportunity from our firm.
I will appreciate your prompt response to my email address:
 
 
Yours Sincerely,
James Remmy.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Swansea Global Resources Ltd
www.swanseaglobalresources.com
 

No comments: